When using the following software, please read the explanation provided. Then download the software.
To download the desired software:
- Click on the link for the End User License Agreement for the desired software. (If there is no End User License Agreement link, click on the software title and go to step 3.)
- Read the End User License Agreement thoroughly. If you agree with this license, click [I Agree].
- Fill in the requested information in the Personal Information form that appears. Be careful that your email address is input correctly, since the download link will be sent to that email address.
- Click [Submit]. The personal information that you input will be shown for you to check.
- If the information is correct, click [Send].
- An email with the link to download the software you selected will be sent to the email address that you input in step 3. Click on the link in the email to download the software.
Spectral Mismatch Calculation Software Ver. 2.00
Spectral Mismatch Calculation Software is an ExcelTM file for calculating the spectral mismatch (the effect of the mismatch in spectral sensitivities between the solar cell under test and an AK-series reference cell).
Version 2.00 is compatible with AK-100, AK-110, AK-120, AK-130, AK-140, AK-200, and AK-300.
- The operation manual for the Spectral Mismatch Calculation Software is included as a separate sheet in the ExcelTM file.
- The Spectral Mismatch Calculation Software uses macros for its operation. As a result, a security warning dialog may appear when the software is started. Please be sure that macros are enabled to use this file.